Friday, March 4, 2016

reflections on yesterday

Yesterday was rough, as made apparent by my previous post. I want to delete the post but I have to acknowledge that that is how I felt and what I thought, so it'll stay up.

I'm learning that maybe I shouldn't write when I am uber stress and have a raging headache, but you got a picture into my thoughts when I'm upset, so you're welcome.

Reasons today has been much better:

-The perspective student that I hosted was great, and I think she really enjoyed her stay! She rolled with all of the jokes I made about bowel movements which was cool.

-I didn't have to take a math test again, which eliminates the possibility of failing another test if I didn't have to take one- go team!

-I get to go home tonight for spring break and see my family and cats- double yay!

-The sky was pelting weird rain drops/hail chunks at me and it made me laugh because even the sky is confused.

-I get a gift card for hosting the prospective student which I totally didn't know about but is a major bonus!

-I am planning a trip for spring break to Nebraska!!!!

Guys, I am claiming today as an awesome day. I will choose joy. I also briefly talked to my mom yesterday about my discombobulated spiritual life and I felt quite a bit better after our phone call. Faith isn't a feeling, but a daily decision! Cool beans!

Well thanks again for stopping by, that is if anyone has stopped by. Is it bad to hope that no one reads my posts? I think I like the secrecy of it.

Thanks for reading, comrades.



Here's a picture of a random mule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment